Friday, February 9, 2007

my soundtracks obsession

There are certain songs in certain movies that you want to hear again and again.Add to that an internet connection and a functionable odc program and you've got yourself a whole lotta music.And like that isn't enough there are a few shows..tv shows.(admitedly they're either just starting or not airing in romania) that have amazing soundtracks.

Like One Tree Hill..yes ok...teen show but check this out: The Cure, Led Zeppelin,Jack's Mannequin. The Replacements, The Veils,Stereophonics,Travis...and that's just some of the bands whose songs were used as backround.

Amazing writers with amazing taste in music.

Smallville..a little too mass-aimed for my taste but Bush and Course of Nature are pretty ok in my book.

Grey's anatomy..ok I watch this one for the story line...getting to hear Buffseeds and Kate Havnevik is nice gravy though.

If I haven't recommended it by now Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You is one of the main reasons I like music and you should not miss the chance to be delighted by every wonderful note in jimmi page's incredible solo.

No comments: