Saturday, February 24, 2007

Patience and Spare time

Lately I have been posting a lot. This is mainly due to an article in "Time Out" magazine but also to the fact that I have patheticly much free time on my hands for I have been striken by the flu. So my day has consisted of sleeping, consuming obscene quantities of tea, having a go at some homework and finishing a book. All of these actvities were supported by backround music. Right now I am desperately trying to find something to do cause I'm not used to not being swamped.I have considered watching some movies but dismissed the idea.My internet connection is not what it used to be and I never have been a patient person. Being able to wait is a quality I do not possess. The shallowness and lack of substance or actual purpose of this post is frightening to me.

No recommandations.Maybe a little The Calling.Yeah...I know..They're a little naive .sickness has softened me

No comments: